Thank you so much anvy for nominating me for GAMBA award. I am so glad to be a part of his great initiative regarding peace and environment conservation.
Being aware of own’s environment is one of a good sign of nature lover. This initiative is by Kamal Shrestha, I am sure that more and more people will come up with their views for conservation of environment.
Here’s a link to his blog, be sure you visit it:
Nature has provided us numerous gifts such as air, water, land, sunlight, minerals, plants, and animals. All these gifts of nature make our earth a place worth living. Existence on Earth would not be possible without any of these. Now, while these natural resources are present on Earth in plenty. Unfortunately, the necessity of most of these has increased extremely over the centuries due to growth in the human population.
Peace and Environment
The environment – cause for concern or a source of hope? In recent years there have been numerous studies devoted to the increasing tendency of environmental degradation to give rise to conflicts or catalyse already existing struggles. But in attempting to find solutions to these problems, peace builders have begun to appreciate that environmental factors can play a key role in solving, as well as creating, problems.
Rules & Regulations
1. Thank the person who nominated you, with a link to their blog.
2. Make a Post of the Award with a Statement on Concept of PEACE & SAVE ENVIRONMENT as above. And Tag your post with the #greatachiever.
3. Mention the rules and regulations.
4. Ask 7 questions of your choice. One of the question most include about “PEACE” and one for “SAVE Environment”.
5. Nominate at least 7 fellow bloggers or more to 21 bloggers and notify them.
6. Follow @kamalsbloggingcafe (https://kamalsbloggingcafe.wordpress.com) to secure certification as a badge to get a chance of collecting badge of GAMBA WORDPRESS SHINING STAR AWARD for PEACE & SAVE ENVIRONMENT.
For more details visit https://kamalsbloggingcafe.wordpress.com/award/.
1. Why do you think peace is necessary in your life as well as at the global level too?
Perhaps it is unsurprising that there is no neat fit. Addressing the root causes and drivers of conflict is a long-term and complex task — for those living with conflict first and foremost, but also for those supporting people working for peace. Conflicts have multiple drivers, operate as systems, are often local and do not stop at state borders. Responses require the influence, resources and commitment of different people and institutions, at different times.
2. How can we aware more and more people towards environment conservation?
Get your coworkers, neighbors, friends, family, or even your local government involved. It’s much easier and more effective to spread environmental awareness and start a local project if you collaborate with others in your community. Promoting environmental awareness is a crucial part of being an environmental steward.
3. Share any of your lessons that you have learnt from nature, if any.
But everything is accomplished. When you spend time in the forest, the desert, or near the sea, you really notice that nature doesn’t seem to be in that much of a hurry. The squirrels move at their pace. The birds fly as fast as they feel like. Plants are just there doing what plants do.
4. How have you made your lockdown days productive for your career and for self development?
First on the list, is very much where you should be starting. I like nothing more than immersing myself in a book, concentrating fully on the book, its characters and its storyline without distractions. We have that opportunity now.
5. What are the basic things that make a supportive society?
It is important to foster a learning environment in which students feel safe, relaxed, and willing to take risks, especially for learners who may have had negative experiences in traditional classroom environments. Students often describe supportive learning environments as expanding their sense of family and enhancing their self-esteem, which, when combined with increased literacy skills, help students take more chances in pursuing their goals.
6. What makes anyone successful in their life?
7. Which social issues need to be critically discussed and what are your views on them?
Anti-social behavior, homelessness, drugs, mental illness: all problems in today’s society
my questions for nominees are same.